How Do I Register For Maternity UIF?
We will send you the UIF Information Guide plus all the forms you need to start your claim.
We will be at hand to assist you with your UIF Maternity Claim and answer any questions you may have.
Once the forms have been completed, email them to us for approval.
We will check your application, and make sure that the documentation is in order.
Your application will be submitted to the Department of Labour, and we will contact you when it is approved. Please note that submission is done free of charge, as part of the consultancy fee. Our consultancy fee is a once-off R550.
We will submit your monthly Maternity UIF claim forms, in order for the Department of Labour to pay you.
The UIF will pay you directly into your bank account.
IMPORTANT: DUE TO RECENT CHANGES TO LEGISLATION WE CANNOT PHONE THE UIF ON YOUR BEHALF.
THE REDUCED FEE OF R 550 COMPENSATES FOR THIS.
We will submit your claim and documents but after that we do not follow up at all.
We do give you all the information needed in order for you to follow up yourself.
You do not need
to go the UIF offices or queue. Fee R699
- Provide you with the updated forms.
- Assist you to complete them
- Submit your claim and documents
- Send you your claim number.
- Provide contact details for UIF and calling advice in the event you need to follow up.
- Process your monthly payment requests.
- What we do NOT do: We do not follow up.
- Once- off fee at reduced rate.
Consultancy Fee Structure:
- We charge a once off consultancy fee of R699.
- Your claim will not be processed, unless we have received full payment.
- Please check the criteria on the right, before you make payment.
- Once we have received your proof of payment we will start the process immediately.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A CONSULTING SERVICE AND A FEE OF R699 IS CHARGED.
- PLEASE NOTE THE REDUCED RATE AS NO FOLLOW UPS ARE DONE.
If you have received a promotional special from one of our partnerning companies, this price will precede the above.
Account Name: Baby Benefits
Acc: 6253 8435 133
Reference: Your Full Name /Claim UIF
Fax: 086 603 9688
Please contact us, via email or phone and we will assist you personally.
- If you have not been contributing to the UIF fund.
- If you are the sole proprietor of a company.
- If you still receive 100% of your salary whilst on maternity leave.
- If you have claimed other UIF benefits in the last 4 years (excluding maternity).
- If your baby is older/close to 12 months old.
- If you do not have a bar coded ID.
- If you are not aware that there is a consultancy fee involved. Please note that claim submission is done free of charge, as part of our consultancy fee.
- if you are not aware that we cannot phone the UIF on your behalf.
- If you are not aware that your employer is responsible for updating your employment records .
Phoning hours 9.30 am to 3pm – email 24/7